Sunday, March 23, 2008

Adbrite: Try it!

Adbrite has been the choice of many publishers after they get banned from Google Adsense.
Let us learn more about Adbrite.Adbrite works on the principle of selling the adspace on your website.Adbrite has its site directory where all the publishers submit their sites.When any advertiser is interested to advertise on your website, he will just contact Adbrite team and start advertising.When a visitor clicks on his Ads, you get revenue.

Why to go for Adbrite?
1.Quick account approval:You can open new account within 3-4 minutes.
2.Very low payout of $5:This is the best thing about Adbrite. You will not have to wait to reach $50 or $100 mark.You can choose payout from $5 to $50 in steps of $5.
3.You know how much you will earn per click because it is fixed.

Some disadvantages:
1.You have to wait till the adspace is sold( it may take a month or two).
2.The payment is done after 2-3 months.

If you are interested, why not try it?


Here are a few tips to earn more from Adbrite

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still under review for Ad Sense which has almost been a month sense I signed up so I signed up for Ad Brite. If I have those adds up and Google looks at my site will they reject me? Also I tried to sign up for Widget Bucks and they rejected me saying my site was invalid? I have no clue was is wrong with my site and why these companies won't let me put adds up. http://www.thetrackathlete.com

k said...

Hi brian!
Thanks for your comment.

Remove the adbrite ads, wait for reply from Google adsense team and once your account is approved, you can publish ads from any ad network( don't publish adsense ads and adbrite ads simultaneously).
Adsense team will not approve your account if you have adbrite ads on it.
I don't see any problem behind rejection from Widgetbucks team.Have they given any specific reason behind the same?

TheTrackAthleteDOTcom said...

The Widgetbucks rejection e-mail just said "Invalid Website". I e-mailed them back to ask why I got rejected but they didn't comment. I signed up for Ad Sense a month ago and still haven't been approved/rejected. I have tried to contact them 4 different times but they just ignore me. This whole thing is ticking me off because I need to have ads up because I'm going to advertise on a couple specific Track & Field sites and I want the ads up so that when all that traffic comes in I can get more revenue. Also right now the adbrite ads aren't even working right. I have approved a lot of different ads but it is just grabbing the title of my web page for the skyscraper ads and nothing for the footer ads? Have you seen this problem before?

k said...

Hi brian!

If your adsense account gets approved, it would be better to publish Adsense ads.

Have you tried Bidvertiser?
I saw your website and found that it includes some useful content.You can choose the category for ads to be displayed in Bidvertiser.
If your adsense account gets approved, it would be better to publish Adsense ads.

TheTrackAthleteDOTcom said...

I never signed up for Bidvertiser but I finally got a response from Widgetbucks and they ended up taking another look at it and approved me. The adds are in place and I really like the look and feel of them. There are a lot of sports ads that cater to people that would be on my site. http://www.TheTrackAthlete.com
Thanks for your help. This blog has been very helpful. I wouldn't have even known about these alternatives if it wasn't for this blog. Peace!