Friday, April 4, 2008

Matched.co.uk: Earn for showing Ads on your website

This program was in beta mode and has now been closed.Please do not sign up for it.


"We will pay you £3 per month just for showing the Ads on website".Sounds interesting!
Matched.co.uk is a program which will not make you wait for visitor to click your Ads.All y
ou have to do is to publish the Ads on your website and earn £3 (fixed) per month.Payment is done via Paypal or by cheque( if you are from UK).

How to join?
Click
here to join.You will have to submit your website and wait till their team reviews it.Once it is done, you can publish one Ad per page(or Website).

Whats different?
1.You can submit 5 websites/blogs and publish one Ad per website.For each of the 5 websites, you can add 5 pages.
2.You will be paid £3 per month per Ad (i.e. £3x5x5=£75 per month )
3.
£5 free signup bonus

Currently,
they have succeeded in matching the advertisers to different websites which are about the following topics:
• Finance
• Business
• Insurance
• Debt
• Marine Activities
• Dating
• Health
• Real Estate
• Legal

The biggest problem with this program is that you will have to wait for long to get the ads.
If you are not getting much traffic, I think this is a good choice.
Join now.

5 comments:

Gadgets said...

hello, i jutst want to ask about this alternative. Can i use this to my site with Adsense. Pls reply at my blog. pc-stuffs.blogspot.com
Thanks. I hope you will reply.

Rehan_khan said...

hi, Can i use this to my site with Adsense. Please reply at my blog.
http://www.offbeatsoft.blogspot.com/
Give me a web link where use "Matched.co.uk" ads.
And also please tell me about my blog.What i need to do and not to do.
Hope you will reply.Thanks.

k said...

Hi Rehan!
You can use the matched.co.uk ad along with adsense ads.
They have paid me once via Paypal and believe me, they are not a scam.

Just checked your blog.I liked it.Keep adding fresh content to it and you will start getting good traffic.
Try using a 468x80 banner above your posts (below the title).
Wish you all the best!
Happy blogging!!

Rehan_khan said...

Hi, thanks for the replay.

Anonymous said...

It is very good collection on your blog.

My blog is http://aditiyaindia.blogspot.com

I want to know more, please contact me at hem.pandey48@gmail.com