Friday, January 23, 2009

Adsense gone from blogger blog:

Today, when I checked my blog, could not believe what I was seeing.My adsense ads were gone and replaced by irritating (but helpful to someone) PSAs (Public Service Ads).This generally means that either your account is on hold (due to PIN issue) or there are no ads to show.I checked my account to ensure that I was not banned from adsense.Then I checked my emails, searched for email from Google, but could not find any.Then I started surfing the forums where such problems are raised within no time.It was then found that there was a technical problem with Blogger.Most of the blogger blogs were going through same problem.

From: "Inside AdSense Team"

If you have a Blogger site, some of you may have noticed that your ad units began showing public service announcements (PSAs) in the last nine hours. This was due to a technical issue that we've now identified and resolved. As a result, you should now begin seeing paid ads on your pages again.

If you're still displaying PSAs after 24 hours, we recommend reviewing our Help Center and using our PSA troubleshooter.

Thanks to everyone who helped report this issue, and we appreciate your patience.

Posted by Arlene Lee - Inside AdSense Team

The glitch is finally fixed and the ads are back.No need to panic now!!!

No comments: